Friday, August 20, 2010

Blog Survey


1. I took this class because Mrs. Kim told me to. But I didn't think it would be fun.
2. Absolutely 1!
3. I enjoyed the project very much. Because I liked the idea of improving English by a blog.
4. Nothing!
5. I just felt nice, because I like getting comments.
6. Normally One hour or two.
7.Yup..!
8. Yeah! Because an Italian posted me a comment.
9. No..
10. Our grammer improves, I think.
11. I like it, because I like advises.
12. Yup!!!!
13. I think I learned how to spell grammer, and how to think of others, such as leaving nice comments to their blog posts.
14. I think I like what is here; it doesn't need any improvement.
15. OF COURSE~!



1. C
2. D/ I use Google Blogger.
3. A
4. B
5. skip
6. A
7. A /Because there is comments and we can talk with forign friends.
8. A
9. A / About 10~20
10. A /Because we can improve grammer by comments.
11. A
12. A
13. C
14. A
15. Umm... It improves grammer, and gives us chance to meet forign friends,
chance to advise, and to communicate easily. I really like blogging.
16. It coast too much time.

1 comment:

  1. Ginny, could you please find out who own's the blog entitled "GENIE"? I want to send some comments to her but the comment link is not displayed. Maybe you can help her to make it appear on her blog. Pretty pleeeeasse!!!

    ReplyDelete