Wednesday, August 18, 2010

SISTER Problem.






My mother is so unfair.
She lets my sister play, and makes me study!
When I was studying math, my mom let my sister invite her friend to our house,
and made me study, even though I begged her to let me play with them.
That afternoon, my mother let me play, too!
Yippeeee~! I thought mother wasn't fair afterall, right away.



BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know what?? My mother let me play with my SISTER and friend.
I said,
"huh? Excuse me??!!"
to my mother. That was it! She is really unfair!
My sister played twice?!
NO!~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please, anyone, can you give me some advice?
And, do you think this is fair??



If you do, you are really ....

4 comments:

  1. Hey..
    I was in the same situation
    like you......
    And I didn't mentioned anything.
    Think about it and say that
    I get in to this situation more often
    than YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always say that and ask my self..."Why is life unfair?"
    Sometimes, when I felt something that is terribly unfair...I couldn't sleep at night thinking of that thing and I would even cry my self to sleep.
    But I think, life is really made to be unfair for people to become strong.
    What I can say about your proble is...Look at the bright side or maybe always look at the two sides of the coin...kkk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't talk with your mom.
    That's kidding^-^
    After doing your homework,
    then you can play~~~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete