Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Followers Problem


One day, I went to Random blog and saw many blogs that was there.
I realized that I didn't have many followers, than they do.
I want to make more followers, and I want my blog to be known by
many people. But, I can't think of a way to do it.
I am Korean, and almost none of my friends have google blog.
They just have naver, daum, and Yahoo blog, which is all Korean.
When some of my friends have time to be my follower,
they have no google blog.
I always have to force them to make a google blog.
And, half of them don't obey, and if they obey, they have trouble making a
post by themselves. They just make a blog and don't touch
anything untill I say so. I hope I make followers, and I am so depressed that
I don't have any American, English, or foreign friends.
Oh dear, What should I do?????

1 comment:

  1. Let's try our best to find you a foreign friend. Actually, there is one way. Just go browse the internet for blogs and then choose a blog that you like and which you think is owned by a foreigner then send comments to him or her. That is one way to have a good start! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete